1. Haskell Davies Dunn PC presents the information on this web site as a service to clients, prospective clients and other Internet users. While some of the information on this site is about legal issues, it is not to be construed as legal advice.
2. Due to the rapidly changing nature of the law and our reliance on information provided by outside sources, we make no warranty or guarantee concerning the accuracy or reliability of the content at this site or other sites to which we link. We provide these links as a convenience to visitors of this site. Inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the linked site or of its contents.
3. This web site, and the information and materials available on or accessible from this web site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without express or implied warranties of any kind. Haskell Davies Dunn PC does not warrant that the web site will be error free or that any information or material available on or accessible through this web site is free of viruses or other harmful components. While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this web site, we make no representations as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of that information, and you use this site at your own risk.
4. Haskell Davies Dunn PC and any parties involved in creating and delivering this site's content shall not be held liable for any direct, indirect, or consequential damages with respect to your reliance on or use of information, services, content, or advertisements provided on or through this web site.
5. Haskell Davies Dunn PC is an Oregon professional corporation located in the City and County of Hood River, State of Oregon. The web site can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world, and each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Oregon. By accessing this web site, both you and Haskell Davies Dunn PC agree that the statutes and laws of the state of Oregon will apply to all matters relating to the use of this web site, without regard to the conflict of laws principles. You also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Circuit Court of Hood River County, Oregon with respect to such matters. Haskell Davies Dunn PC makes no representation that materials on this web site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of Oregon, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from locations outside of Oregon do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
6. Haskell Davies Dunn PC is committed to honoring the privacy of visitors to this site. We collect simple information on the number of visitors to our web site per month. We do not set cookies or collect personal information from visitors' computers. If members or visitors choose to send an email from this web site, they do so on their own initiative and personally decide what information they wish to send.
7. Haskell Davies Dunn PC does NOT provide legal advice through this web site or through any emails originated from this web site. Please do not send personal information or questions asking for legal advice. Email is not confidential and could possibly be (illegally) read by others as it travels through different computer systems to arrive at its destination. If you would like to request the services of an attorney at Haskell Davies Dunn PC, please call us at 541.386.2221.
8. The information on this site is provided solely for the information and use of visitors to this web site who are expected to make their own selection decisions, and Haskell Davies Dunn PC, or any of the attorneys of Haskell Davies Dunn PC, accepts no liability for any direct or consequential loss arising from any use of this information or its contents.